Year / Release Date: 2019
Language: English +
License: Reactivation. Lifelong
System Requirements / Minimum System Requirements:
• Operating System
Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1 / 8, 7 with Service Pack 1
• Processor (CPU)
Blu-ray Disc, DVD Playback:
Blu-ray Disc playback: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 (2.66GHz), AMD Phenom 9450 (2.10GHz).
TrueTheater HD ** for Blu-ray and HD video: Intel Core i5 (with 4 Cores), AMD Phenom II X6.
DVD playback: Pentium 4 (2.4 GHz), Athlon 64 2800+ (1.8 GHz), AMD Fusion E-series & C-series.
Note: ** some Fox titles released from Jul. 2013 will not support TrueTheater HD.
• Graphics Processor (GPU)
4K Ultra HD with Hardware Acceleration:
H.264 / AVC: 3rd Generation Intel Core i5 (Ivy Bridge).
Note: CyberLink PowerDVD supports 4K Ultra HD video in H.264 / MP4 format at bitrates up to 60 Mbps.
Blu-ray Disc, DVD Playback: Intel HD Graphics, ATI Radeon HD 5000, NVIDIA GeForce 9500GT.
Note: We strongly recommend that you update your graphics card driver to the latest version.
DVD Playback: PCI Express graphic accelerator supporting DirectX 9.0.
• Mainboard (Motherboard)
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz, AMD Phenom 2.10GHz
Blu-ray Disc playback: 2 GB required for Windows 10, 8.1 / 8/7.
DVD playback: 1 GB required for Windows 10, 8.1 / 8/7
• Hard Disk Space
500 MB for product installation.CyberLink PowerDVD is one of the most powerful software players at the moment, allowing you to watch DVD-Video and Video-CD on your computer. The main advantages of this player can be called high image quality, user-friendly interface with the ability to change skins and easy setup. In addition to watching movies from CDs (DVDs and Video-CDs), PowerDVD can play file formats supported by Windows Media Player, as well as MPEG1 and MPEG2. The application also has functions for capturing frames in a BMP file, repeating a recording section, adjusting display parameters, memorizing the stopping moment, supporting the mouse scroll wheel, etc. Using the Movie Collection function, you can create your own catalog of your movie collection, store reviews, personal notes, film cover information, and exchange this data with other users using the MoovieLive service.
• TrueTheater ™ technology for enhanced playback.
• TrueTheater Stabilizer and TrueTheater Noise Reduction technologies to suppress digital noise.
• TrueTheater HD, TrueTheater Motion, and TrueTheater Lighting components for enhanced image clarity and enhanced color saturation.
• TrueTheater Surround technology to optimize the sound of audio tracks.
• Cyberlink TrueTheater 3D technology for converting ordinary “two-dimensional” video into 3D-format.
• Integration of Cyberlink PowerDVD with social networks Facebook and Twitter, convenient access to the online community MoovieLive.com with the ability to post comments while browsing.
• PowerDVD allows you to transfer media content from your phone to your computer over a wireless home network using Apple and Android devices.
• Play Cyberlink PowerDVD in all formats, including MKV (H.264), FLV (H.264), WTV, 3GP and 3G2.
• Functions for scaling the image, continuous playback of the selected episode, setting markers for quickly finding the desired scene, remembering the moment you stop viewing, support for the mouse scroll wheel, fast playback, etc.
• Simultaneous display of subtitles in two languages.
• Ability to convert video format (16: 9 or 4: 3).
• Capture frames in formats: bmp, gif, jpg and png.
• Various Cyberlink PowerDVD modes for surround and deep sound.
Before installing, turn off the Internet!
CyberLink PowerDVD 19 Ultra v19.0.1912.62